We Are A Spirit-Filled Church!
Faith Center began in 2004 with a small group of people crying out to God. Since day one we have been a Spirit-filled and faith-filled people. Over the last 19 years, God has been working, leading, and giving us revelation of His love and grace. Now, we are fanning into flame the Spirit-filled lifestyle by cultivating the fruit of the Spirit and activating the gifts of the Holy Spirit. We are people of passionate praise, holy hype, and dedication to discipleship. As we continue to grow as a church body let us be reminded of this verse…
“Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:6-7
We’re looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us at the start of this next month! Here’s what is going on in April!
- Life Groups are the lifeblood of our church body and we have plenty of new groups starting up in the coming weeks! Make sure you’ve downloaded the Church Center App and check the “groups” tab to see what is open and available to join today! You can also visit our Life Group Page on our website as well. If you’re ready to start and lead your own Life Group all you need to do is fill out this Life Group Leaders Form.
- FC|YTH will be meeting on Wednesday nights going forward in the Sanctuary with Pastor John and our team beginning April 5th. Doors open at 6 PM for hanging out and snacks. Youth service will be from 6:30 PM to 7:45 PM. All middle school and high school students are welcome!
- Mid-Week Teaching will still be happening on Tuesday nights! Unfortunately, our facilities are no longer big enough to have youth services and Mid-week teaching on the same night at this time. We know so many drop their kids off to Youth and then join in on Mid-Week and see how this could be an inconvenience to many. However, we’re viewing this “problem” as a sign of growth and are celebrating it every step of the way! We hope to see you on a Tuesday Night! Here are the following speakers in April:
- 4/4 Worship night – Brandon Allen
- 4/11 Kelly Robinson
- 4/18 Nick Logsdon
- Our April Men’s & Women’s Gathering speakers will be the following.
- Men’s Speaker: Garrett Hunt
- Women’s Speaker: TBA
- EASTER SUNDAY is April 9th! We look forward to celebrating the life, death, and resurrection of Christ with each and every one of you. We hope to see you and the whole family for our One Service Time, at 10 AM.
- If you or someone you know is ready to walk out their faith through water baptism make sure they sign up with our Easter Baptism Registration.
- The next Discovery class begins on April 23rd. If you are new to the church and interested in coming you can sign up with this link.
I love being your pastor,